Join us for an evening filled with food, fun and wine.
Chicken Boudin Blanc Ravioli with Oyster mushrooms & Parmeggiano and a Chocolate Mousse with Pink Pepper Short Bread & Strawberries in Aged Balsamic to finish.
Each couple will be cooking together to create a luxurious and romantic dinner for two under the supervision of our chef instructors. Together you will first be shown how to make the most decadent chocolate mousse paired with the classical combination of strawberries marinated in aged balsamic and pink pepper shortbread to be enjoyed with a glass of Moscato D’Asti.
You will also prepare the main course of ravioli filled with a boudin blanc and tossed in an oyster mushroom and aged Parmeggiano beurre blanc to be paired with a few glasses of vintage Cava.
Once plated, each couple will sit down and enjoy the meal which they have lovingly prepared together.
During the session you’ll learn how to:
• Use your knife skills for a variety of chopping techniques
• Learn how to make pasta by hand from scratch
• How to make a beautifully emulsified sauce flavoured with mushrooms
• Make a decedent chocolate mousse & garnish a beautiful dessert
• Enjoy a romantic evening cooking as a couple
• Learn to work as a team to make home dinners more exciting
Regardless of what we’re cooking, you don’t have to worry about a thing as we’ll provide all the recipes, tools and ingredients you need for the session. All we ask is that you turn up on time so we can all get started together! After we’re done? Sit down and let us handle the rest.
Each booking (1) is valid for a couple (2). When checking out please make sure to select just (1) as number of people attending.