Stuck on what to do this NYE? We’ve got you covered! If you’re looking for a more relaxed shinding to ring in the new year, Valletta Waterfront’s New Year’s Eve activities are just the thing for you. And bonus – it’s perfect for all the family to enjoy, too!
The historic ambience at the Waterfront is one to consider for your NYE festivities and is perfect if you’re looking to avoid the crowds. There’s plenty going on along the promenade, with the many restos ready to serve up a NYE treat for you and the fam.
End the year in style and welcome 2020 with New Year’s Eve festivities at the stunning Waterfront, featuring live bands, roaming children’s entertainment and fireworks displays throughout the night. A DJ will take over past midnight to play various classic and popular hits that will have you dancing the night away as you welcome the new year.
The programme for the evening
1. From 7pm up until midnight, free children’s entertainment will be available, including bouncy castles and roaming entertainment to keep little guests happy and occupied as parents wind down together.
2. From 9.30pm to 10.30pm and from 11pm to 12.30am, bands Beesqueeze and SterjoTipi will respectively take the stage for their live sets, entertaining patrons for the evening.
3. From 11.30pm to 12.30am, juggling and fire shows will be giving the activities a little kick, before and after the midnight countdown.
4. A countdown with a magnificent fireworks display will be ready to wow on the dot at midnight.
5. The countdown will be followed by a vibing DJ set that will have the afterparty buzzing from 12.30am.
New Year’s Day
And the following day, celebrate New Year’s Day with the Valletta Waterfront at one of the mouth-watering restos serving up some delightful dishes. New Year’s Day lunch will be served at the various establishments from 12.30pm to 4.30pm. Children’s entertainment will also be present on the day to keep little patrons occupied while parents chat over great food and drinks.