Fashionistas, musical artists, politicians and models, may be experts in their fields, but how do they compare to our favourite cartoons? These dopplegangers are just so uncanny, they're totally hilarious.
1. Carina Camilleri vs Edna Mode (The Incredibles)
Left image: Mark Soler Msphotography / Facebook; Right image: The Incredibles / Facebook
2. Joseph Calleja vs Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
I can hear Peter Griffin singing those tenor notes already!
Left image: Joseph Calleja / Facebook; Right image: Mark Tassi via Family Guy / Facebook
3. Ira Losco and her X Factor outfit vs Princess Jasmine (Disney’s Aladdin)
The colour, the hair – just gorgeous!
Left image: Ira Losco / Facebook; Right image: Princess Jasmine / Facebook
4. Kurt Calleja vs Johnny Bravo
His singing certainly deserves a ‘bravo!’
Left image: Kurt Calleja / Facebook; Right image: KB's Retrospective / Facebook
5. Ray Mercieca vs Popeye
We love a sturdy chin!
Left image: Ray Mercieca / Facebook; Right image: Popeye and Olive Oyl / Facebook
6. Madeleine Baldacchino vs Merida (Disney’s Brave)
Just look at that gorgeous hair!
Left image: Madeleine Baldacchino / Facebook; Right image: Brave / Facebook
7. Joseph Muscat vs Garfield
There's no denying it, the ginger pair do look alike!
Left image: Joseph Muscat / Facebook; Right image: Garfield / Facebook
8. Sarah Zerafa vs Mirage (The Incredibles)
If looks could kill!
Left image: Sarah Zerafa / Facebook; Right image: Earth-Dave / Facebook
9. Edward Scicluna vs Weetos professor
Their personalities may not be alike, but their looks sure are!
Left image: Edward Scicluna / Facebook; Right image: Professor Weetos / Facebook
10. Adrian Delia vs. Milhouse Van Houten (Simpsons)
I can’t even...
Left image: Adrian Delia / Facebook; Right image: Milhouse van houten / Facebook